Business Highlight: Jacksonville’s Best Caregivers

Our client Rosalind Marshall has grown her care giving business with a full steam ahead approach.  Lately, she’s taken her quality services to the next level by adding patients, employees, and even exploring government contracts with our consultants.  And to top it off she’s taken to social media like a moth to flame, reaching tens of thousands of people in just the last few months alone.

Rosalind’s compassionate spirit and interest in helping others shines through in the way she assists her clients.  She’s what makes Jacksonville’s Best Caregivers the special business that it is today.

Rosalind had this to say about the SBDC:

“We are only as good as the people around us.” Connecting with Don Zavesky and Jared Bailey through FSBDC has developed my innate understanding of how to respond to the market needs of my customers.

Due to the lack of resources (mostly time) this partnership helps me tackle objectives and barriers other small business owner’s face during the start-up phase. If I weren’t associated with FSBDC I probably would have closed by business. I am truly grateful for this resource that has become a friendship.

« »
SBDC Footer Shadow Background