CEO XChange is an executive roundtable program serving progressive chief executives and business owners in Northeast Florida. Designed specifically for growing companies, CEO XChange offers a confidential setting for top executives to discuss vital business issues, opportunities and trends with a group of peers. The program also presents top executives with the opportunity to broaden their business perspective and gain new knowledge by engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving – giving them the ability to more effectively lead their companies.
- In addition to the CEO roundtable discussion events, participants receive the following benefits:
- One-on-one coaching and active communications by a Certified Business Analyst throughout the year.
- Free attendance to all SBDC at UNF events, workshops and seminars
- Invitation to SBDC business networking events
- Access to information resources, financial analysis, and industry research
- Subscription to SBDC’s online newsletter, calendar of events, activities and more.
- The SBDC at UNF is forming two groups of 8-10 top executives from non-competing businesses. Under the guidance of a program facilitator, the groups meet for two-hours at breakfast, 10 times during a twelve-month period.
Qualifications of the program include:
- Must be the owner, chief executive office, president or top-level officer of the company
- Company has generated over $500,000 in annual sales revenue
- Company has a goal of growth
- Has five or more employees
- Willingness to consistently participate in the program for one year
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to listen, learn and network
- Meeting Details
Meet one Wednesday each month at the University Club for its roundtable discussions. Breakfast is included with each meeting. The cost of parking is not included.
An application is available for download here. Or to request an application contact 904.620.2476 or email@example.com
Please submit your completed CEO XChange application to:
Mail: SBDC at UNF
12000 Alumni Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32224
A $600 non-refundable, administrative fee will be due upon acceptance to the program.
About the Facilitator:
Barbara Pratt is President/CEO of Project Leadership Gold and has over 20 years of experience in project, program and organizational change management and has led program initiatives of all sizes. She thrives on establishing effective working relationships, cultivating alliances among diverse interests and personalities, and can strategically apply in-depth business experiences that crosses industries and functions.
She is the author of Own the Forest, Delegate the Trees.